We all know about the goodness of vitamin E for younger-looking and kissable skin. Women with aging or parched skin are often advised to apply vitamin E topical solutions (or dietary supplements) for their skin. The safest way of its application is after mixing with some carrier oil—which sounds a little fussy. What to do? The body shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-oil is the perfect solution.
Why to Use Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-oil?
It is a fuss-free and hydrating skincare formula that is recommended for a passel of reasons. Keep on reading to get a lowdown on them.
It is an innovative product that comes with the goodness of vitamin E plus a skincare serum. Vitamin E is an incredible drug that cures multiple skin-related issues like—aging, dehydration, maintains skin’s elasticity and boosts collagen production in skin.
On the other hand, skin serum is a moisturizing product formulated with tiny molecules. Its active ingredients penetrate deep down in the skin to target numerous skin concerns like aging signs particularly, wrinkles.
- All-Natural Ingredients
Addition of nutritive plant-powered oils like wheat germ oil, jojoba oil, sunflower, marula, soya and sesame seed oil promise all-natural cures for various damages done to your skin.
- Suitable for All Skin Types
Usually , ermatologists do not recommend vitamin E for oily or breakout-prone skins—vitamin E is a heavy humectant and may intensify breakouts. But this particular product comes with a balanced formula that makes it safe for all skin types.
- Exceptionally Textured
The topical solution inside the pink opaque bottle is light-weight and non-greasy. Apply it thoroughly and it gets absorbed without clogging skin pores. The serum-in-oil stays put on the skin for 8 hours overnight—and you wake up with revitalized and replenished skin.
- Safe to Use
Unlike many other skincare products, body shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-oil is not just 100% vegan; but it is free from harmful ingredients like silicon and paraben.
How to Apply it?
- Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-oil should be used once in a day, preferably before going to bed.
- Before you apply the serum, make sure that your skin is perfectly cleansed.
- Take a few drops in your palms and rub your hands together to warm the oil.
- Now apply the topical solution on your face and neck in a patting motion. The advanced formula glides on the skin easily and blends superbly.
- To get the best results, use your finger pores to massage the solution in gentle and small circular movements.
- Those who do not want to apply it directly, use it after mixing in a night cream.
Women who are worried about their saggy, wrinkled or dull skin, must give a try to this awesome skincare product. Follow the instructions given on the label and find a more rejuvenated and restored image of yourself each morning.
More Fashion Tip at Missprettypink.